Across from the large, beautifully lit swimming pool and foaming jacuzzi dwells an attractive wooden kosk, a hedonistic chill-out area providing comfort and shade. A stone-built outdoor grill also runs alongside a spacious dining area seating 6 beneath the stars.
Interior decor is calm, sleek and stylish throughout the open planned lower floor, comprising living area with comfy sofas, dining area seating 6 and a fully equipped kitchen featuring a lovely working fireplace moulded from white Bodrum stone. One of three en-suite bedrooms is also situated on this level and benefits from double doors opening onto the poolside area.
A curving staircase leads to the upper level where two more en-suite bedrooms are situated either side of a stunning turkish area. Low cushioned seating and creative lighting serve as an aperitif to the romantic backdrop which unfolds once the double doors are flung open onto the large balcony with dining area, providing the breathtaking sight of the flood-lit rock tombs in the mountains ahead.
Villa Ria comprises of:
* 3 En-suite bedrooms, comprising 2 doubles and 1 twin. All en-suites have toilet, sink and shower.
* One sofa on lower level also folds out into a bed
* Fully equipped kitchen including gas/electric oven and hob; washing machine; fridge/freezer; kettle; toaster.
* Satellite TV, DVD player, portable CD player hairdryer; iron; ironing board.
* Fully air-conditioned throughout which doubles as a heating system.
* Separate access to lower level en-suite via living area.
* Private graduated swimming pool and jacuzzi which can double as a children's pool.
* Poolside shower and 6 sun loungers with cushions 1 indoor and 2 outdoor dining areas with tables and chairs.
* BBQ area.
* Mosquito netting on all doors and windows.
* Shutters on all windows.
* All bedrooms have spacious built-in wardrobes and drawers.
* All bedrooms have view of rock tombs.
* Secure safe, board games, DVDs and a pair of mountain bikes are provided.